Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Belated year in review: Before and Afters of 2013


I am excited for this new year and the challenging and exciting projects that I have planned but I am very thankful for the clients and designers that I have met and the projects I have had the opportunity to do in 2013.  It has been a year of growth as a creative and I am very lucky to hardly ever do the same project twice!

Here is a round up of some of my favorites from 2013 that I haven't shown you already:



Before: Plywood top, antique gilded base


After: Painted fantasy faux marble top

Another detail shot of the top

Glazed and stenciled plaster dome.  This was my first time to use a Modello, loved it!

Deeply glazed silver leaf ceiling with dark background.

Before: Floating wooden sink base and backsplash

After: Floating base and splash painted to match sink basin

Before: Inherited wooden pieces of a great size and shape

After: Creamy paint, custom stencil and feet tipped in silver leaf
Before: Wooden telephone table

After: Painted in Fine Paints of Europe "Tulip Red"







No comments:

Post a Comment