Thursday, March 10, 2011

I can relate

These are the words of Regina Garay, the brilliant mind behind the blog Fauxology.  She recently attended the Design Bloggers Conference in LA and this was her blogger profile.


How Blogging Changed My Life: Regina Garay

I used to speak almost incessantly about design and decorative painting to loved ones. To save the relationships, blogging became the outlet for my passion.  It’s provided endless inspiration, unique opportunities and beautiful kindred spirits – all while honing a deeper appreciation of design.
P.S. I’m still invited to family gatherings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! YOU are one of those kindred spirits I speak of. BTW, I'm still reeling from being called a "brilliant" mind. I'll have to share that with my sibs -- someone needs to let them know! ;)

    ReplyDelete